What Are the Causes of Mold Damage in Hillsboro?
When you discover mold growing in your home, fast mitigation is required to minimize the chances of the mold spreading to other areas of the structure. Our Hillsboro and Forest Grove teams have been restoring mold damage in Hillsboro for years. Here is some information from our website about mold:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, or air conditioning and heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Mold colonies may produce allergens and irritants
- Before mold remediation begins, all water or moisture sources must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Call Us Today!
Our local team in Hillsboro and Forest Grove is Here to Help ® when your Hillsboro home or commercial business has a mold outbreak. We’ll restore your mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 503-648-8513.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.