Advanced Technology in Gaston?
Advanced Technologies and Specialized Training for Gaston
At SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove we use advanced technology, and our technicians undergo initial and continuous training to keep up-to-speed on technological advancements and industry best practices. This saves our customers time and money and allows our technicians to restore residential and commercial properties in Gaston to preloss condition faster and more cost effectively.
The Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is the non-profit certifying body for the restoration industry. The IICRC sets the cleaning and restoration standards we follow. These standards incorporate the field of psychometry, allowing our technicians to become proficient in manipulating temperature and relative humidity through moisture detection and measurement equipment. This is important because excess moisture can cause further damage to a structure and encourage mold and other microbial damage.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
Call Us Today!
When you have a property damage emergency in Gaston, SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your property damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Faster to Any Size Disaster in Forest Grove.
Faster to Any Size Disaster in Forest Grove.
It’s nice to know that SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove is on-call and available 24-hours a day to respond to property damage emergencies in . We usually arrive on-site within four hours of your call in most cases. Although we are better known for fire and water damage mitigation, we also offer many other specialty cleaning and restoration services for residential and commercial businesses! Here are some of the deep cleaning and restoration services you may not know about:
Overview of Cleaning Services
- Air Ducts
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Units and Systems
- Carpet and Upholstery
- Ceiling, Floors & Walls
- Certified SERVPRO Cleaned
- Drapes and Blinds
- Odor Removal
- Sewage and Toilet Overflow
- Trauma and Crime Scene
- Vandalism and Graffiti
- Commercial Cleaning Services
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has experience working in many types of commercial buildings and properties, including:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office/High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail/Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove technicians are on call 24-hours a day to respond to residential and commercial property damage emergencies. We have the experience and equipment required to mitigate property damage, no matter how big the job is. We’ll restore your property damage in Rockaway Beach, “Like it never even happened.”
Washing Machine Washout in Banks?
Washing Machine Maintenance Tips for Banks.
Did you know that supply line failure is one of the top causes of water damage involving a washing machine? SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has seen the damage a burst supply line can do. Here are some washing machine supply line maintenance tips:
Conduct monthly inspections of the hot and cold washing machine supply lines.
- Look for signs the supply hose may be ready to fail—blisters in the hose, worn tubing, stress cracks, or a loose connection
- Replace the supply hose with a reinforced steel braided hose if it shows any sign of wear
- Tighten the connection if it feels loose. The most common site of failure is near the connection where the hose bends.
- Replace supply hoses every five years, even if there is no obvious deterioration or wear
- Some signs of deterioration may occur from the inside out and may not be visible until it is too late
- When replacing washing machine supply hoses, always choose a reinforced steel braided hose over the traditional un-reinforced rubber hose. These hoses will last longer and are far less likely to result in a catastrophic water loss.
When you have a water damage emergency, SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove is ready to respond 24-hours a day. We’ll clean and restore your water damage in Banks, “Like it never even happened.”
Water Damage Emergency in Gaston?
Gaston Water Damage Disaster.
At SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove we restore water damage disasters of all kinds and sizes. Because water is invasive, water can seep into cracks and crevices and can become an expensive repair when left untreated for too long. Our technicians have the specialized equipment and experience to quickly and efficiently mitigate any water damage emergency. Here are some tips for preventing plumbing failure from the Insurance Institute of Business and Home Safety (IBHS)
- Never pour grease down the drain
- Plant trees away from lateral drain lines to prevent roots from damaging piping
- If your home’s sewer system is connected to the city’s sewer system, or if you are located downhill or below street level, contact a plumbing professional to install a backflow prevention assembly into your sewer system
- Call a professional if you notice signs of a plumbing problem—an increased monthly water bill, banging pipes, rust stains, moisture in the walls or on the floor, and signs of wet soil erosion near the foundation
Call Us Today!
Plumbing failures can happen at any time with no warning. When your Gaston home or office experiences a water damage emergency of any size, SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day.
Storm-damaged Roof in Hillsboro?
We are trusted leaders in storm damage mitigation in Hillsboro.
Storm Damage Can Happen When You Least Expect It
When my Hillsboro home was damaged in a recent storm, we were out of town, and the damage wasn’t discovered for a few days. A tree had broken a window and water and debris were everywhere. My insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove and I’m glad I did.
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has been responding to storm damage emergencies for years in Hillsboro] area and know that severe weather is unpredictable and storm damage happens no matter how well prepared we are. After a storm has passed is a good time to inspect your roof for storm damage (if possible) and make repairs as needed.
Storm Damage Roof Inspection
Look for obvious signs of damage to the roof, including damaged roof shingles, damaged roof gutters, and downspouts. Check roof vents and look for cracks in weather stripping around doors and windows. Replace damaged materials as necessary.
Call Us Today!
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has a team of highly trained technicians with the specialized training and experience to clean and restore storm damage quickly and efficiently. We’ll restore your storm damage in Hillsboro, “Like it never even happened.”
Storm Damage Tips in Cornelius.
We are trusted leaders in storm damage mitigation in Cornelius.
Storm Damage Tips
You never know when storm damage might occur, and when it does, it’s important to mitigate the damage quickly to avoid costly structural repairs. SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove offer these helpful tips from our website on what to do and what not to do after a flooding:
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place
- Gather loose items from floors
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging
Call Us Today!
When you have a storm damage emergency SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your storm damage in Cornelius, “Like it never even happened.”
Wildfire Safety Plan for Young People in Orenco?
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove are trusted leaders in fire damage mitigation in Orenco.
Home Alone in Orenco?
Do you have an evacuation plan in place for your kids in the event they are home alone when a wildfire or home fire breaks out? SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove wants Orenco families to know that having an evacuation plan in place for your loved ones to follow when you aren’t home can save lives. Here are some tips from the National Fire Prevention Association for developing a plan:
- Work with a trusted neighbor close by who know your children and can evacuate them
- Set up a schedule with other working parents in the neighborhood so that someone is always at home and can make sure the children are safe
- Pack a “Go Bag” with treasured items, water, food, prescriptions they can grab and leave with quickly
- Practice together with their pets if time allows to crate them for removal
- Have a designated contact, like an out-of-town family member programmed into their cell phone so you can find each other quickly
Call Us Today!
When you have a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove is ready to respond 24-hours a day. We’ll clean and restore your fire damage in Orenco, “Like it never even happened.”
Fire Damage Safety Tips For Forest Grove?
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove are trusted leaders in fire restoration services in Forest Grove.
When my home was damaged by fire, my insurance adjuster told me to call SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove
They gave me some helpful tips on things I could do while waiting for help to arrive.
Fire Damage Safety Tips – While Waiting for Help to Arrive
After any fire damage situation, your safety should be the primary focus.
- Stay in the house only if it safe
- Electrical and "slip and fall" hazards are some of the most prevalent concerns
- Only do activities that are safe for you to perform
- Wet materials can be veryheavy
What To Do After A Fire
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being embedded into upholstery and carpets
- Keep hands clean so as not to further soil upholstery, walls, and woodwork
- Place clean towels or old linens on rugs, upholstery, and carpet traffic areas
- If electricity is off, empty freezer and refrigerator and prop doors open
- Clean and protect chrome with a light coating of petroleum jelly or oil
- Wash houseplants on both sides of leaves
- Change the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) filter
- Tape double layers of cheesecloth over air registers
Call Us today!
When your Forest Grove home or commercial business experiences a fire damage emergency, SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove is Here to Help. ®
Sewage Spill in Banks?
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove are trusted leaders in commercial damage mitigation in Banks.
Sewage Spills Are Dangerous
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove technicians are on-call 24-hours a day in Banks and have required safety gear and equipment to handle any form of sewage spill.
Sewer system water, or “Category 3 black water” carries dangerous viruses and bacteria, so it is imperative for the health and safety of your employees and customers to mitigate the damage as quickly as possible.
This water is highly unsanitary and could cause severe illness or death if ingested, and any contact should be avoided. Black water can come from flooding from rivers or streams, water from beyond the toilet trap, water from the toilet bowl with fecal matter, or standing water that has begun to support microbial growth. Black water may also contain untreated sewage, harsh chemicals, and microbes.
Sewage backups happen for many reasons. Some examples are:
- Blockages due to tree roots
- Broken or collapsed sewer lines
- Septic tank obstructions
- City sanitary main line obstructions
Call Us Today!
When you have a sewage spill or another form of commercial damage, SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has a team of highly trained restoration technicians ready to assist you 24-hours a day. We’ll restore your commercial damage in Banks, “Like it never even happened.”
Commercial Fire Damage in Gaston?
Gaston businesses rely on SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove to restore commercial fire damage.
You would never know that this office had fire damage.
Fire damage can happen at any time and when it does, it’s important to act fast to minimize the potential for further damage. After the Gaston Fire Department leaves the scene, you will be left with fire debris, smoke, soot, and water damage left from the firefighting efforts.
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has been helping commercial businesses restore fire-damaged properties in Gaston for years. We understand the importance of getting your business operational as soon as possible. Our teams of highly trained technicians are on call 24-hours a day and, upon arrival, will provide an assessment of the damage and immediately begin the cleanup and restoration process. Here is the process we follow when mitigating commercial fire damage:
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service
- Water Removal and Drying
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair
SERVPRO of Hillsboro / Forest Grove has a team of highly trained technicians with the specialized training and experience to clean and restore commercial fire damage quickly and efficiently. We’ll restore your commercial fire damage in Gaston, “Like it never even happened.”